- To provide world class health care to patients with diabetes at affordable costs.
- To carry out research on diabetes which will ultimately help to improve the treatment of patients with diabetes.
- To train doctors, paramedical personnel, scientists and students on various aspects of diabetes care and research in order to help build capacity in the field of diabetes in India.
To achieve these objectives, three institutions were established by Dr. V. Mohan and Late Dr. Rema Mohan
CHARITY(FREE DIABETES TREATMENT)
Through the MADRAS DIABETES RESEARCH FOUNDATION (MDRF)
Through the Dr. Mohan’s DIABETES EDUCATION ACADEMY (DMDEA)
Through the Dr. Mohan’s DIABETES HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS (DMHCP)
Through the DIABETES INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH,EDUCATION AND CHARITABLE TRUST (DIRECT)
- To set up centres of excellence in diabetes in all parts of India and abroad.
- To help individuals with diabetes to live a full and healthy life, despite diabetes.
- We dedicate ourselves ‘Towards Excellence in Diabetes Care’ by continously improving our people, processes and technology
- To Continually Improve Customer Satisfaction Levels
- To Upgrade Technology Continuously
- To Motivate, Train And Develop Staff
World class care for diabetes and its complications at reasonable costs
- Holistic care of diabetes and it complications using cutting edge technology.
- To increase awareness of diabetes and its complications
- Prevention, management and control of diabetes and its complications
- To conduct research of international standards